Select Travel, ADC- Alliance Development Centers, Challenge League, Camps, Training
Registration at FC Alliance is handled through a single On-Line Registration system called Affinity. If you are new to FC Alliance, you will need to create an account for your family and then add your players as members of your family. Once complete, you will be ready to start adding programs to your shopping cart! If you have questions regarding setting up your account, please contact Affinity at 800-808-7195.
For questions regarding the programs, please contact Darcy Fox at email@example.com or 865-659-6074.
To use the on-line system, click the green button below.
Please review the following registration guidelines:
- Registering for an FC Alliance "Select Travel- Competitive Program" (i.e. "Div 1,2,3, NPL, RPL, Black, Red, & Gold team) is a "2-Step Process": Step #1 involves registering your player for "Tryouts" which let’s us know that the player would like to be placed on a "Competitive" team. Please see schedule on website for dates and times of team placements/ tryouts. After the tryout session, you will be contacted by a coach to offer you a spot on a specific team and share an "invitation code" to use for registration. At that point you will need to return to the on-line registration system and complete Step #2 which involves inputting your "invitation code" that was given to you by your coach. This code will automatically place you on the correct team that you were offered a spot on. At that point, you will schedule your payment for the season. Our Club Fee schedule lists the cost to participate in the various competitive programs . Club fees cover player training, field maintenance and rentals, coaches pay for training and other operating and administrative costs. Club Fees do not include the cost of uniforms, gear, tournament fees and expenses, coaches per diem, or league and referee fees. These fees will be handled by each team individually and are called the "team fee" that will vary by the amount of activity a team chooses to engage in (i.e. more games = a higher team fee).
- Registering for the Challenge League Soccer Programs is a simple 1 step process. Once you have created your FC Alliance account (Discussed above) simply go online and select your program. There will not be tryouts or an invitation code needed for this registration. After you have registered, you will receive an email or phone call from a coach within a week to review the details of the season.
- For most programs, FC Alliance requires payment at the time of registration through a credit or debit card. In the case of our higher cost "Competitive Programs", we do offer various payment credit / debit card plans so that the Club Fees can be spread out across several months. Please email the help desk for questions regarding special payment plans.
- Need some help paying for your soccer programs? Please check out our Script, Grocery Card and Financial Aid programs.
- Players will not be allowed to parpticipate in practices, games, leagues, camps or other programs and player cards will be pulled if a players account is not in good standing and/or delinquent.